- NEMA Commends Inclusion of Energy Efficiency in EPA Proposed Rule
- Schneider Electric and Pepco Holdings Partner for First Commercial Deployment of Green Button Connect My Data
- NEMA’s Industrial Control Indexes Slip in Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Senate Should Act on Popular Energy Efficiency Bill
- Americans Broadly Support Energy Efficiency
- NEMA Urges Senate Finance Committee to include Energy Efficiency Incentives in Tax Reform
- NEMA’s Industrial Control and Adjustable Speed Drive Index Reaches Record High Level
The Industrial Energy Efficiency Coalition (IEEC) is an alliance of companies seeking to leverage their expertise and track record in industrial controls and automation to promote continuous energy efficiency improvements in industrial systems and processes, as well as business ecosystems.
Industry uses about one-third of all energy consumed in the United States, but current policies and investments do not adequately address the energy savings opportunities of this sector. Therefore, a more comprehensive approach to create and promote industrial energy efficiency and savings is needed. IEEC seeks to promote processes, methods, best practices, technologies, and metrics that will drive energy efficiency improvements throughout industrial processes.
- 36th Annual Industrial Energy Technology Conference, May 20-23, 2014 – New Orleans, LA
- 18th Annual ARC Industry Forum, February 10-13, 2014 – Orlando, FL
- ACEEE Summer Study on Industrial Energy Efficiency, July 23-26, 2013 – Niagara Falls, NY
- 16th Annual Congressional Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency EXPO + Forum, June 12, 2013 – Washington, DC
- 15th Annual Congressional Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency EXPO + Forum, June 21, 2012 – Washington, DC