Industry uses about one-third of all energy consumed in the United States, but current policies and investments do not adequately address the energy savings opportunities of this sector. Therefore, a more comprehensive approach to create and promote industrial energy efficiency and savings is needed. NEMA members seek to promote processes, methods, best practices, technologies, and metrics that will drive energy efficiency improvements throughout industrial processes.
- NEMA Commends Inclusion of Energy Efficiency in EPA Proposed Rule
- Schneider Electric and Pepco Holdings Partner for First Commercial Deployment of Green Button Connect My Data
- NEMA’s Industrial Control Indexes Slip in Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Senate Should Act on Popular Energy Efficiency Bill
- Americans Broadly Support Energy Efficiency
- NEMA Urges Senate Finance Committee to include Energy Efficiency Incentives in Tax Reform
- NEMA’s Industrial Control and Adjustable Speed Drive Index Reaches Record High Level
MISSIONNEMA’s Industrial Automation Control Products and Systems Section represents manufacturers of mechanical, electromechanical, and solid-state devices, components, and controls. The equipment is primarily used in industrial applications to monitor, control, or actuate power utilization apparatus, including motor regulation. Together our companies seek to leverage their expertise and track record in industrial controls and automation to promote continuous energy efficiency improvements in industrial systems and processes, as well as business ecosystems.
We seek to work with our customers, policymakers, and other stakeholders to proactively promote energy efficiency policies and regulations that align with our goals to improve industrial systems and processes for our customers.